Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2009 Love Story Contest--Genevieve Leiper Photography

One of my favorite wedding photographers, Genevieve Leiper, has decided to give back by offering a complimentary photography package to a lucky couple with a great love story. If you have a great love story or (know someone that does) and want to receive a complimentary photography package for your wedding please read below for more information and visit Genevieve's website. http://www.genevieveleiper.com/. Good luck!


2009 Love Story Contest
In Genevieve's words.....

I have been in this industry for over 6 years and have been given so much. I feel that it is my turn to give back. I am looking for a couple who has overcome many odds and has an amazing love story. Tell me when your eyes first met , the courtship and how you decided to spend the rest of your lives together. Please include in your Love Story where your wedding ceremony and reception will be held and your wedding date. The wedding location will need to be within 100 miles of my studio in Ashburn, VA. Couple must agree to have their letter and images published on my website.

Final entries must be in by April 8, 2009 and I will be announcing my final decision April 15, 2009.

Please email your story to me at 2009LoveStory@genevieveleiper.com


This is the package that you will receive:

The Magnolia

Wedding Day
One photographer (Genevieve Leiper)
6 hours of coverage
Unlimited amount of exposures
Unlimited locations
600 edited and retouched final images
Dvd of all 600 images with a print release
Online private gallery for one year for family & friends

One 12x9 Coffee Table Book-includes 80 images and 40 pages

Engagement portrait
Up to two hours of Photography
Studio or outdoor setting
50 final images edited and retouched
DVD of all 50 images with a print release
One make-up application by http://www.victoriastilesmakeup.com/

Total value-$4500

No comments:

Post a Comment