Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Videography for Your Wedding Ceremony

Most of the time when I ask a couple if they want videography for their wedding they respond, "if we have money leftover at the end of planning, 'yes,' if not, 'no." Well, if you know anyone who has ever planned a wedding you know that people don't have money left over in the budget at the end. :)

However, I've always thought that it is important to have video documentation of your wedding day. It is the best way to truly relive the moments. I wanted to take this opportunity to promote an affordable ceremony only videography package from one of my favorite wedding videographers, Jessica Piscitelli.

Here is a description in Jessica's words.

I offer a ceremony only package because my biggest concern is that people will not have a professional video of their ceremony. I really feel passionately about capturing the memories of your wedding day, and one of the few things you cannot capture with a photo is the sound of the bride and groom reciting the vows or saying “I do.”

I understand that video can sometimes be cost prohibitive. We spend several days editing our videos, which is what makes a video expensive. I started offering ceremony only coverage as a way to accommodate those brides and grooms who want to capture dad walking his daughter down the aisle, the vows, and the first kiss but who weren’t necessarily able to pay for a full video package. This way, you can have three DVDs of your ceremony, from start to finish, with high quality audio and professional shooting, without the costs of editing or full day videotaping.

Jessica Piscitelli
Jessica Pi Video
Sight. Sound. Style.
www.jessicapi.com
wk: 703.860.1238
One of DC's Best Videographers
- Washingtonian Magazine

3 comments:

  1. Jessica is a professional with an amazing eye for her work. We highly recommend her service!
    Tiffany and Gary Blackden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica shot my wedding and I am so, so happy she did. I was one of those people who didn't want a wedding video because every one I'd ever seen had been cheesy and awful. But I know Jessica, and knew how good she was, so I said yes. My wedding video is one of my most treasured gifts. She captured the mood of the day perfectly...even getting some things on film that I hadn't seen because I was off doing my bride thing. It's great...and she's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We believe that videography is very important. Videography captures all the nuances of art in motion - especially the essence of the First Dance as husband and wife!

    ReplyDelete